Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Yesterday's Holiday



          Yesterday was a holiday so I get to stay at home and play i woke up at 5:30 in the early morning but my mom is even more scary when i woke up my mom is already in the shop buying vegetables for this afternoon meals.My Mom came back in a while and i was excited to see what he bought from the shop but when i run out i was freezing cold,and now i know wonder why my mom use car to buy the meals in normal situation she always use bicycle to go there. We had noddles for breakfast and others and when we finish our breakfast my mom said "Do you want to go outside and ride bikes?" when I hear that I feel like that I am going to be an ice pack soon but at last i just went with my mother.

          When we came back from riding the bike I notice a news my tuition teacher sent me a message
and said that she is not coming today because she had a headache so me and my mother keep go back and ride our bikes but this time when we ride through the streets there was a bunch of dogs and when go through the bunch of dogs  the bunch of dogs chase us and i was rushing too much so i fall down and my bicycle fall down and nearly hit dogs so they run away,that was so dangerous i could have get bitten actually.                      


Image result for dogs chase byclie

          When i came back it is already 12 o'clock so it is also lunch time for me. At lunch my sister asked why are you so dirty? Where did go? and i said i was go to ride a bike around the swimming pool and there dogs ........ and i tell the whole stories. That is all i have in my holiday now.

No comments:

Post a Comment